We have more than 500 workers in our facility.
As a professional PCB manufacturer, all printed circuit boards are manufactured in Shenzhen, China.
PCBTok has ISO9001:2015, 1400:2015, the USA and Canada UL, RoHS, and REACH certifications.
We have FR4, CEM-1/3, Aluminum, Rogers, Arlon, Taconic, Isola, Polyimide, Ceramic, and so on.
PCB material must be chosen entirely on the basis of a balance of design requirement, volume production, and cost. Electrical elements that need to be taken into account during high-speed PCB design are called design demands. In addition, the frequency should be taken into account when determining the dielectric constant and dielectric loss.
Typically, there is no minimum order quantity (MOQ) for a new order, even if you can order one piece.
As for the quick-turn inquiry, we will respond to your quotation within 1-2 hours.
Generally, you will get your quotation within 24 hours.
Yes, PCBTok can offer a 24hours quick-turn service for your PCB orders.
We have a combined expertise of more than 40 years in providing high-tech PCB assembly and manufacturing services.
We use the most up-to-date and efficient manufacturing procedures, which save you both time and money.
Yes, PCBTok can help you to manufacture different types of flexible and rigid-flex PCBs.
We follow IPC Class 2 or Class 3 for PCB fabrication.
Typically, you will provide Gerber files to us.
PCB Layout, PCB Assembly, PCB Fabrication, PCB Prototype, Electro-Mechanical Assembly, PCB Box Builds, and more are among the services we provide.
We specialize in a wide range of PCB segments, such as single-sided, double-sided, multilayer, Rigid, Flexible, and Rigid-flex PCBs.
The following listed are the key factors but not limited:
- The quantity and size of the PCB.
- The Number of Layers
- Effective Panelization– Some board sizes and shapes can offer up to 80% Usable Panel Area, with very few “dead spaces”, while others come down to 50%. This would affect your price.
- A number of holes in the boards are drilled on sophisticated NC drilling machines. These machines are quite expensive, and the machine time is expensive too, so fewer holes mean less machine time for drilling and lower cost.
- A number of Hole Sizes– the slowest operation in drilling is the tool exchange. Usually, the boards are drilled at very high RPM values, up to 60-80.000 rpm. To change the tool, the machine has to stop the spindle, so we must wait until the tool stops rotating. Once the drill action has stopped, the machine must move to the drilling rack, replace the old tool, get a new tool, move back to the board drill position, drive the spindle again, and wait for the RPM value to reach the set point for the new tool. Each tool change takes approximately the same time as drilling 100-200 holes. Try to minimize the number of drill tools as much as possible. It is best to standardize any holes with diameter differences of only a few mils, if the change will pass your required tolerances.
- PCB Laminate Material – when you intend to manufacture your board in volume, the right choice for the board laminate can save a lot of money. For instance, despite the superior characteristics of FR-4, all consumer electronics today still is manufactured on old paper FR-2 laminates as they cost two times less expensive than FR-4.
- Trace Width / Part Spacing Requirements – these characteristics are closely related to the manufacturing yield. For instance, if your traces are wide enough (>20mils), the board can be manufactured with etch-resist single silkscreen printing operation instead of dry film lamination, exposure, and development.
- Special board requirements, Controlled Impedances Via in Pad, Blind / Buried Vias, Microvias, etc., affect the manufacturing yield.
Yes, we provide Free PCB samples, and the qty is no more than 5 pcs. But we need to charge the samples first and return the PCB sample cost in your mass production if your sample order value is not more than the mass production value’s 1%.
Yes, we don’t provide leaded PCBs for environmental protection and corporate social responsibility. All of our materials, chemicals, and processes are RoHS-compliant. For HASL surface finish, we only provide lead-free HASL.
We have capabilities for manufacturing most custom PCBs, and we list our PCB manufacturing capacities for all kinds of PCBs we can fabricate on our website. If you don’t understand them, if your PCB board requires special processing, or if you are not sure whether we have the capacities to fabricate, please contact us.
Even though our pricing is very low, you can still discuss price with us to meet your cost reduction target, as the market demands.
Our standard laminate thickness is 1.6 mm (0.063″).
FR408, FR408HR, IS410, FR406, GETEK, PCL-370HR; IT180A, IT-150DA; N4000-13, N4000-13EP, N4000-13SI, N4000-13EP SI;
Megtron 4, Megtron 6, Megtron 7(Panasonic); EM-827(Elite); GA-170(Grace Electron ); NP-180(Nanya); TU-752, TU-662,TU-768, TU-872(TaiwanUnion);
MCL-BE-67G(H), MCL-E-679(W) , MCL-E-679F(J)(Hitachi); VT-47(Ventec)
We can also manufacture your boards with this non-standard laminate thickness: 0.2mm (0.0079″), 0.4mm (0.016″), 0.6mm (0.024″), 0.8 mm (0.032″), 1.0 mm (0.04″), 1.2mm (0.047″), 2.0mm (0.079″), 2.3mm (0.091″), etc.
Yes, we can, but such materials require additional costs compared with standard FR-4 type material. Please get in touch with us for more price information.
Rogers 4350B, 4003C, 6035HTC, 3003, 3006, 3010, 3210, 5880, 6002, 6010, etc.
Yes, such as Rogers series、Taconic series、Arlon series、Nelco series、Taizhou Wangling F4BK series、TP series;
We can offer 0.5 oz, 1.0 oz, 1.5 oz, 2.0 oz, 2.5 oz, 3.0 oz, and Heavy Copper PCB options at 3.5 oz, 4.0 oz, 4.5 oz, 5.0 oz, up to 100oz.
We can process Gerber RS-274X and ODB++ files.
No, the solder mask is the standard option for our prototypes, so all boards are produced with solder mask, which doesn’t increase the price.
Green, black, blue, red, yellow, purple, pink, yellow, and white solder masks.
White, Yellow, Black, Blue.
HASL, Immersion Gold, Immersion Tin, Immersion Silver, OSP, ENEPIG, Hard Gold, Soft Gold, and more.
Single-side to 40 layers.
We often use a flying probe test and fixture tester.
PCBs should be vacuum sealed and stored in a dark dry location at room temperature.
Please contact us immediately. Charges may apply and depend on how far the order has progressed in the tooling/fabrication process. We will make our best effort to minimize the cost for our customers.
Our sales representative will provide a tracking number once your order has shipped.
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Wiring or PayPal
PCBTok is a professional and expert PCB fabrication supplier in China. We use cutting-edge technologies to provide customers with a combination of fast prototyping, and medium to mass production.
There are more than 60 sales on our team.
We have several sales teams and they can work with your local time.
We have different sales teams and they can speak German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and French.
Generally, we often use Email, Telephone, Skype, and WhatsApp to communicate with customers.
Typically, we can provide the offer within 1-2hours for the standard PCBs.